Sunday 3 September 2017

My Escape

Krishna. 

I miss you. I really do. 

 I wish you were really here , I know that sounds childish but still..:/ 

I've lost that feeling , that way I felt about you before... Please, please , I want it back. 

Please dont take that away from me, it's the only crutch I have in this world, in the midst of the chaos , and the mad rush for success. I'll  try my best to play my part well , and you know that  I'll continue to search for love and happiness , and meaning here .. and when I fail ,  again and again..;  when  the familiar shades of darkness starts reaching for me.. I want my escape , Krishna . 

I want You. 



3 comments:

  1. Your love for Arya is so beautiful ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But, my love is in fact not constant..I mean I love him, and I miss him like crazy at times..but that old closeness is just not there.. :/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete