Sunday 3 September 2017

Strangers from Distant Lands..

Old  letter #1 

Dear  Krishna, 

As I think of you now, how many others would be thinking of you , in different parts of the world.. I wonder who that person in some lone island was , who Googled your name.  Or that woman in Ireland, who went  walking  across the moors , and came home to make you a garland of wild flowers. 

Closer home,  I wonder  what DP, or ILWK or LUEN would be doing now..Strangers all, yet we all share a common relationship with you . And we all claim that you are ours , and  you are an expert in making us believe so  too ..( I don't know why I felt so,  way back when I wrote this . He does that maybe once in a blue moon ) . 

It feels strange though , when people think that all this is about religion; when they ask   ' Oh, you are quite religious , then?'  . They couldn't be more wrong . 
You , dearest Madhava , are our father, brother , friend , lover, master, guide, protector, son..playing a different role according to how your devotee sees you.

For me, Krishna.. Well, I cannot think of my life without you . 

Yours forever, 
Lost Gopi 

No comments:

Post a Comment