Wednesday 25 December 2013

Dear Reader

Welcome to my blog. Here I intend to blog on my beloved Lord Krishna. Actually the main reason i decided to start this blog is because i have run out of pages on my diary a.k.a  'Letters to Krishna ( i know, its kind of a stupid reason ).


But, you see , I have this strange need to talk about Krishna, on how he influences my life, who i am, how he leaves me feeling sometimes...well, you get the drift. I talk to Him all the time, but all he does is return a smile..and theres not many people i can talk about him with, without leaving them feeling weirded out, lol.

I may write about other random things and aspects of my life here as well, but i find that Krishna is inexplicably linked to most of them.


My first few posts are going to be straight from my diary, like i am going to be updating it online. I seriously doubt if this blog is going to be of interest to anyone else except me.


Anyways, thanks for stopping by :) 

5 comments:

  1. I feel just like you do. I have no one else to talk to here, but I do share some emails with Drain Piper, and I'm hoping to communicate with you as well. Nice blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I just recently started a blog...

    krishnasdivinegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    Sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy lately. So happy to find one more person to share Krishna's love with! I will be updating this blog soon .
    You have a good one by the way :)

    Hoping to see you around here..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      It's fine. We all get busy sometimes.

      Thanks! Not many people know about my blog yet, but it's a great start!

      Your blog is as amazing. Looking forward to your next post!

      Delete
  4. Hi again! A question- where can I follow your blog? I can't seem to find where. Thanks! Indeed, it is nice to find devotees with whom we share our love for Krishna.

    ReplyDelete