Saturday 6 June 2015

Tulsi Grove

#3

Krishna,  I was worrying a little at my dying Tulsi plants. There was nothing I could do as the soil was bad, so I replanted them. But my hopes of eventually creating a mini Tulsi Van ( a small grove of Tulsi plants) has grown dim.

When Sri Radha sought Pournamasi Devi’s advice on how to win Krishna’s heart, she advised her to please Sri Tulsi Devi , as Tulsi is very dear to Krishna . So, me thought of doing the same. Yet, all is not lost, I am happy to find tiny Tulsi plants growing on my dad’s pots on the terrace. And that too healthy ones. Maybe , Tulsi Devi .. dearest Vrinda gopi..wanted to say "Its alright, you don’t have to make a Tulsi van, I’ll grow anyways..coz I'm still pleased with you? " Hmm.. I don’t know, .. Pollination? ..never heard of it lol.


Bye for now Krishnaa..

* I used to pray to Tulsi devi thus - 

   Tulsi Pranama Mantra

   Vrindayai Tulsi Deviyai
   Priyayi Keshavasya cha
   Krishna Bhakti Prade Devi
   Satyavatyai namoh namaha 

   -  Hey Vrinde, Tulsi Devi, dearest of Keshava, the one who gives loving devotion towards Krishna for all, Hey Satyavati..I bow before you. * 

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a nice post!:) Can you please check my blogspot (if you have time) that's also dedicated to Krishna?:) rainlotus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete