Saturday 16 August 2014

Hey Guys!


Its been such a long time since i posted anything here. I was quite busy with  my 'worldly' life ..trying to be more of who i wanted to be and all that. As a result, Krishna hasn't been in my thoughts as much as before. Of course, whenever I feel happy or something unexpectedly good happens i always go ' Oh Krishna..! '. I dont love him any less but its a little different from earlier.  Janmastami is almost here, its tomorrow ! Good thing i checked the calender, or i would've missed it!!  

So , thought of posting a few of my old entries from my diary for now. There's so much I want to write about -  my life, thoughts, Krishna..and just random things. But it will have to wait.

Ha, so these thoughts are rather old . But when i read them now, I can actually relive the emotions of my earlier days in Krishna Consciousness. And i wouldn't want to lose them, ever. 

1 comment:

  1. It's alright... we all get really busy sometimes. Speaking of which, I will two, in less then a week from now, when my high school starts. Not my version of paradise :( Nevertheless, I'm glad you're still close to our beloved Krishna. Haribol!

    ReplyDelete