Sunday 6 September 2015

Happy Janmashtami !


Our darling little Krishna is born! .. In the words of my fiance, its the  ' love of my life's ' birthday..!

So, .. this time too I made him a Tulsi garland, or thats what its supposed to be .  Whatever , I know he likes it.  And I had brought peacock earrings for myself a while back , but it made me look like a new age hippie .  And my mom and brother was like..Yeah..Okay.. Hmm, So., I thought of gifting them to Krishna , he needed new ones to put in his hair anyway .

This time my grandmom and me sat up watching the celebrations on TV , in Mathura, Dwaraka and Isckon . And my fiancé had to wait till after Krishna was born , for me to call him .

Its funny ,  he once  asked me  - If me and Krishna were hanging from a cliff, who would you save.. Duh, Isnt the answer obvious, lol?


Soo.. Happy Bdayy Dear Babyy.. We all loove you so much. You are the Love of our Lives.. # Cue  Dramatic Music. . 


2 comments: