Saturday 5 September 2015

Questions to Krishna


Written on a particularly romantic/ fake poetic mood.. :)

Krishna ,  What colour are your eyes? Are they the deep sapphire blue of the Ocean’s mysterious depths or the emerald green of the Northern Lights in the Alaskan night sky . They must be dark and sparkling like the cool, dark diamonds deep inside the Earth’s core . Or are they cool and grey..or iridescent , like the colours of the Universe?

What language do you speak, Krishna? Sanskrit?..or some ancient language of the Gods..? Madhava, Love needs no language , I know that , .. Still I wonder how your voice would sound like..? And your laugh, how would that be like..Hey, by the way , do you have dimples?

Krishna , I have heard so much about you , yet I cant help wanting to hear more about you , talk about you, write to you and think of you..


Just as the pages on this book are not enough to write about you, this one life here on Earth is not enough to love you. ( Excuse the cheesiness – I had run out of pages on my Diary) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment